Terms & Conditions
I. CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
1. The buyer is bound to the order (contract offer) for three weeks for goods that are not in stock and for a financed purchase.
2. The contract comes into effect at the end of this period if the seller has not previously rejected the contract offer in writing.
3. Deviating from para. 2. The contract is concluded before the three-week period expires, if
4. the contract is signed on both sides, or
5. the seller declares acceptance of the order (the contract offer) in writing or
6. the seller accepts advance payments on the purchase price.
1. The prices are fixed prices including VAT.
2. Special, additionally agreed work that is not included in the purchase price, such as B. Decoration work, will be billed in addition and payable at the latest on handover or acceptance. This includes veneering work requested by the customer.
3. Prices are only valid in the online shop after our order confirmation.
III. SUBJECT TO CHANGE
1. Furniture manufactured in series is sold according to a sample or illustration.
2. There is a right to delivery of the exhibits, unless another agreement was made when the contract was concluded.
3. Qualified claims can only be made on the goods ordered to the extent that they can be made cheaply or customarily for goods in the price range of the ordered goods.
4. Customary color and grain deviations for wooden surfaces that are reasonable for the buyer are reserved.
5. Likewise, customary and reasonable deviations for leather and textiles or wood colors (e.g. furniture and decorative fabrics) are reserved with regard to slight deviations in the execution compared to leather and fabric samples, especially in the color tone.
6. We reserve the right to deviate from measurement data that are customary in the trade and reasonable for the buyer.
1. If the seller has concerns about the suitability of the walls with regard to the assembly of items of furniture to be hung, he must inform the buyer of this prior to the assembly.
2. The seller's employees are not authorized to carry out work that goes beyond the contractual performance obligations of the seller. However, such work will be carried out by the employees at the buyer's request.
VII. RISK TRANSFER
The risk of having to pay the purchase price despite loss or damage passes to the buyer upon delivery.
VIII. DELAY IN ACCEPTANCE
1. If, after expiry of a reasonable grace period to be set in writing, with the threat of withdrawing from the contract after unsuccessful expiry of the period or requesting compensation instead of performance, the seller remains entitled to fulfillment of the contract consist. Instead, he can withdraw from the contract and / or compensation instead of the service in accordance with para. 3 demand.
2.1 If the delay of the buyer lasts longer than a month, the buyer has to pay storage costs.
2.2 The seller can also use a freight forwarder for storage.
3.1 As compensation instead of performance in the event of default by the buyer in accordance with No. 1, the seller can claim 10% of the purchase price without deductions, unless the buyer can prove that no damage was incurred or that the amount of the lump sum did not occur.
3.2 In the case of particularly high damage, e.g. in the case of custom-made products, the seller reserves the right to claim proven higher damage instead of the flat-rate compensation in paragraph 1.
1. The seller does not have to deliver if the manufacturer has stopped producing the ordered goods or there are cases of force majeure, provided these circumstances only occurred after the contract was concluded, were not foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded and the seller does not admit the non-delivery has represented and he also proves that he has tried in vain to procure similar goods. The seller must immediately notify the buyer of the above-mentioned circumstances and immediately reimburse him for the services rendered.
2. The seller is entitled to a right of withdrawal if the buyer has given incorrect information regarding the facts essential to his creditworthiness, which are likely to jeopardize the seller's claim for performance. The same applies if the buyer suspends payments due to objective insolvency or if bankruptcy proceedings have been applied for on his assets. The following applies to the return of goods. No. X.
X. WITHDRAWAL OF GOODS
In the event of withdrawal and return of delivered goods, the seller is entitled to compensation for expenses, transfer of use and impairment as follows:
1. For expenses incurred as a result of the contract, such as transport and assembly costs, etc., compensation in the amount incurred.
3. Sections 1. and 2. do not apply to the re-execution of the contract as a result of effective withdrawal after unsuccessful supplementary performance as well as to the cases of revocation and the associated unrestricted right of return of the buyer for consumer contracts in accordance with §§ 355 ff. BGB.XI. .
XII. DISTANCE SALES CONTRACTS
1. In the case of purchase contracts that have been concluded using telecommunication means (e.g. tele and media services), the buyer can cancel the purchase contract within two weeks without giving any reason.
2. The period begins on the day the goods are received by the buyer.
3. The withdrawal from the seller must be made in writing, on another durable medium or by returning the goods.
4. There is no right of withdrawal in the case of purchase contracts for the delivery of goods that are made to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the buyer or are not suitable for return due to their nature.
5. In the event of cancellation, the buyer is obliged to send the delivered goods back to the seller, (address of the sample company). The return is at the expense and risk of the seller. With an order up to an amount of 40 EURO, the buyer has to bear the regular costs of the return, unless the delivered goods do not correspond to the ordered ones. If the buyer is responsible for the deterioration of the goods, their downfall or any other impossibility of returning the goods, he must compensate the seller for the reduction in value or the value.
6. In the case of a loan purchase, in the event of an effective cancellation, the commitment to the loan contract is also void.
7. Otherwise the provisions of Sections 312 b to 312 f BGB (distance contracts) remain unaffected.
XIII.JURISDICTION AND PLACE OF PERFORMANCE
1. The legal regulations of the Code of Civil Procedure and the Civil Code generally apply to the place of jurisdiction and place of performance.
2. If the buyer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany, relocates his domicile or usual place of residence from the country after conclusion of the contract or his domicile or usual place of residence is not known at the time the complaint is filed, the place of fulfillment and place of jurisdiction is the seller's headquarters.
XIV. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without stating a reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods or . Has.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Royale Wood Möbel GmbH, Rodener Pl. 4 51580 Eckenhagen, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 02265 980 0930, fax: 02265 980 0931) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a mailed item Letter, fax or email) of your decision to cancel this contract.